Electric Metal Melting Furnace
SuperbMelt electric induction metal melting furnace (SPB-MF) for 10-80kg non-ferrous smelting
SuperbMelt electric metal melting furnace (SPB-MF) can melt both your ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Metals such as gold, silver, copper, zinc, aluminum and lead can be handled by this furnace. However, the weight of the previous metal must fall in the range 10kg -80kg.
SuperbMelt electric furnace comes with a manual tilting design technology which makes it easier for just a single operator to handle you whole melting operation.
The above features will not only save you time and energy. It also makes this furnace suitable for you if you operate a small foundry. Foundries such as copper foundry and iron foundry will find this product handy.
- The SuperbMelt electric metal melting furnace is designed with an IGBT induction technology with power rating of 15kw ~160kw.
- With the electric induction melting furnace melting of your different kinds of metals just got easier. This powerful electric furnace can melt different kinds of metal.
- Comparing with the KGPS, it has the capacity to reduce your power consumption by 15-30%. Thereby saving you energy and money which may perhaps be spent on utility.
- The tilting design technology of this melting furnace comes with the flexibility to improves your work stability. It also reduces the amount of residue metals in the crucible.
- Incorporated into this electric induction metal melting machine is a digital Simen control system (PLC). It gives a better control over the melting process.
- The electric metal smelting furnace Simen control system also makes your melting process safer as the furnace becomes very easy and convenient to control.
- This product is designed with an omni-directional warning system. It triggers when there is any slight change in your process input or output parameters. Parameters such as; over-voltage, over-current, over-heating, short circuit and water shortage can be greatly controlled.
The electric induction furnace guarantees you a secure and safer working environment with its omni-directional alarm warning system. With this electric metal melting equipment. You’ll never have to bother yourself with system malfunctions or process operating condition errors.
Power Supply Parameter of Induction Metal Melting Furnace
|MAX input power||15KW||25KW||35KW||45KW||70KW||90KW||110KW||160KW|
|MAX input current||23A||36A||51A||68A||105A||135A||168A||240A|
|Input voltage||Three-phase 340V ~420V 50/60Hz|
|Requirement of cooling water||Hydraulic pressure||≥0.2Mpa||≥0.3Mpa|
|Temperature of water||≤45℃|
Melting Capacity Parameter of Tilting Metal Melting Furnace
|Model||Fe, ss||Cu, Au, Ag||Al, Al-alloy||Model||Fe, ss||Cu, Au, Ag||Al, Al-alloy|
|Remark: Above melting capacity sheet for general reference;
Melting duration: When the crucible is hot,20~30min./workload;
When the crucible is cold(first melt),40~50min./ workload.
The power supply with SIEMENS's PLC control system is more intelligent for the whole melting process.
The power supply has an omni-directional protection to ensure the safety of the machine and operator.
Adopt manual tilting type furnace for one-man pouring of metal liquid, stability and safety.
Why SuperbMelt Electric Metal Melting Furnace
One year longer than the warranty provided by other factories
Only choose famous brand main electric components for production
Professional certification bodies certify that the machines are of high quality