Induction Melting Furnaces
SuperbMelt induction melting furnaces come with an inbuilt IGBT induction technology with power rating of 15kw ~160kw. They are capable of melting three different types of distinctive furnace bodies.
SuperbMelt induction melting furnaces can melt different types of metals. They are capable of melting any ferrous or non-ferrous metallic Materials. Metals such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, copper, silver and Gold, whose weight falls between the range 10Kg-250Kg.
The optional PLC control system is more intelligent and safety of the whole melting process.
- The inbuilt IGBT induction technology gives the flexibility to conveniently replace the furnace crucible. This feature speeds up melting process and saves a lot energy which may be lost during crucible replacement.
- Compared to KGPS with little or no energy saving capabilities, SuperbMelt IGBT metal melting machines have the capacity to lower your energy consumption by 15- 30%. It is highly cost effective.
- The furnaces (SPB-MF) is designed in such a way that three different types of titling are possible. Manual tilting, electric chain tilting, and hydraulic tilting electric can be performed simultaneously depending on which best suits your melting operation.
- The machines come with a lot of safety features. Some of which includes an omni- directional warning system. It indicates when there is a system; overheating, over current and water shortage or any irregular frequency can be easily detected. This safeguards your operators during operation.
- To top it all, this electric induction metal oven is also equipped with a digital Simen control system (PLC). A control system that gives room for accurate and precise process control. 100% system reading is guaranteed.
It short the induction metals melting equipment is very precise and accurate. On a purchase of this Induction Metal Melting Furnaces (SPB-MF), you will be handed over with videos instructional video materials which clearly instruct how install and perform some basic operations with the furnace.